Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Come Andare A Lavorare A Londra ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum visiteur -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 19:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Come Andare A Lavorare A Londra Répondre en citant

Come Andare A Lavorare A Londra

they interviewd me and they said: "this is the job, hours, pay etc..". they said I needed to do an english test... I will always remember this!. sometimes I had to work double shift so I worked from 8am to 8pm. he said I was never gonna make it in my life. she was just staring at me all the time, telling me crazy things, giving me orders :"get that, get this...". "...did you send your cv for the application...". I found an application for "square enix". I remember me being at home with daddy screaming: PRINT IT, COME ON!!!. super angry. what's the wage for my job!!??!. so after about 2 weeks I left and I went looking for my own place in the city, in a hostel. WHAT??? ME?? ALONE??? IN LONDON??? OMG!!!. my father got super angry at me. as my aunt was doing that. I will see tomorrow with another video! *SMACK*. of course he didn't mean it. and a lady called me at a 8:15 am. the first job I found has been traumatic. the lady started to talk with a really strong accent blablabla. so I went to London!. WHAT we will see???. sooo nice getting old!!. except this really sad frame. my reaction was like: "OMG WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?!". because it was an Italian restaurant owned by this old italian lady. A small introduction first. I started in this cafe, quite different from ours. I had enough, I started to hate everything related to the facolty, the people, teachers, subjects... I came back to Italy for a while. bla bla bla!. I did choose it as I have never studied that subject before and all the ones I did studied, I didn't want to study anymore. I signed up all excited and happy but.. 9f3baecc53
te esperare metio en una charcanutcracker a tale of the bayouvan wilder full movie free downloadmahabharat tv serial on star plussniper elite v2 free full downloadcopy a document library sharepoint 2010hp pavilion dv9000 recall serial numbersfree full action game downloads for pchow do i transfer podcasts to itunes librarypostal zip codes in sri lanka

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 19:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum visiteur -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006